The University of Cape Town (UCT) has a range of fees for different programs and levels of study. The fees for undergraduate programs are generally lower than those for postgraduate programs. Additionally, international students generally pay higher tuition fees than South African citizens.
The fees for undergraduate programs at UCT can vary depending on the program and whether the student is a South African citizen or an international student. The fees for a South African citizen for an undergraduate program can range from around R30,000 to R50,000 per year, while the fees for an international student can range from around R50,000 to R80,000 per year.
For postgraduate programs, the fees can vary even more depending on the program and whether the student is a South African citizen or an international student. The fees for a South African citizen for a postgraduate program can range from around R40,000 to R70,000 per year, while the fees for an international student can range from around R60,000 to R120,000 per year.
It is important to note that these figures are approximate and subject to change. It is always best to check the UCT website or contact the admissions office for the most up-to-date and accurate information on tuition fees and other expenses.
- About UCT
- UCT Application Status Portal 2023
- UCT Acceptance Letter
- UCT Key Dates and Deadlines 2023
- The University of Cape Town Admission Requirements 2023
- UCT Courses and Requirements
- UCT Late Application 2023 | How to Apply
- University of Cape Town Fees Structure 2023/2024
- List Of Courses Offered at the University of Cape Town
- UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Faculty of Medicine Application
UCT Fees Structure
Here is how to UCT Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at UCT pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials, and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN (UCT) FEES STRUCTURE 2022/2023
This is to inform all students of the University of Cape Town that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2021/2022 academic year as provided here could change at anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for the tuition fee for this current admission year.
The relevant application fee should accompany all applications:
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region||R100|
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region||R300|
|Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents||R1 750|
|GSB applications from outside of Africa||USD 300|