UKZN Application 2023 is now available. The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is now accepting online applications for the academic year 2023/2024. UKZN encourages prospective students to apply for the 2022 academic year as soon as possible, either online or through an application form (Hard-Copy).
UKZN Online Application 2023
The University of Kwazulu-Natal () seeks to create a value-driven organizational culture that will enable the institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. Apply now for 2023 to join UKZN as a student and share in their vision.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, also known as UKZN, is a South African university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. The University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville merged to form it on January 1, 2004.
To gain a better understanding of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), we recommend that you read the Prospectus 2023- Pdf Download.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO), with qualifying applicants receiving early provisional offers. Because the Basic Education sector has not yet confirmed the status of the 2021 June and/or Trial examinations, early provisional offers will be made based on Grade 11 results. The following are the steps for applying with CAO:
- Navigate to the CAO website.
- See How to Use the Program List for more information.
- Refer to the list of codes used.
- Use the ‘Index’ to determine which page the program is on, then click the ‘Apply’ button at the top.
- Navigate to Apply Now.
- Fill out the application by entering all required information and following the prompts.
- Make a copy of the declaration and deposit slip.
- Pay the application fee.
- Attach the required documents and payment proof to the declaration form.
- Post to CAO or deliver to CAO offices
- Keep the receipt and make a note of the CAO number and password to track the status of your application later.
Applicants from South Africa with an International Matric/School leaving certificate should apply online at www.ukzn.ac.za/. International applicants (those residing outside of South Africa’s borders) should apply online at www.ukzn.ac.za/. Postgraduate Applicants for the year 2021 are encouraged to apply online at www.ukzn.ac.za/. Applicants with a South African Matric/NSC should also apply through the CAO. Please keep in mind to include the following documents (where applicable):
- Authenticated copy of your ID/passport
- Authenticated copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate, O/A Levels, or other relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- If you are an international applicant, you must provide proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA) that you are eligible for admission to degree studies at South African universities. Refer to the undergraduate prospectus for more information.
- If you attended other universities, please provide certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct.
- International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
- If the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at a foreign university, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluates it (outside South Africa).
- If you are applying for a Masters or Ph.D., you must submit a research proposal/proposed title for your dissertation/thesis.
- If you are an international student, you will need a valid study visa to study in South Africa.
- Please ensure that you have read the guidelines above before applying online.
- Please ensure that you have all of the HESA/SAQA documents needed to complete your application.
- When making application fee payments, please use the reference APPN (followed by your student number).
Please give the system 24 to 48 hours to process your payment.
How to Track Your UKZN Application 2023
- Visit the CAO website.
- Select My Application.
- Fill in the blanks and then follow the prompts.
- Then you should be able to see whether you’ve been admitted or not
Official Deadline For UKZN Application 2023
It is beneficial to be aware of the exact closing dates for the institutions to which you wish to apply. Applying after the deadline may jeopardize your chances of admission.
It should be noted that once the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Admission Application Portal closes, no new applications will be accepted. So apply while the applications are still open.
To apply, go to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Application 2023.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application Portal is scheduled to close at 11:59 p.m. on the same date as stated on the application form.
For more information, go to the university’s official website.
Hope you found this article helpful. EmmanuelAchebe.com is here to answer your questions about the University Of KwaZulu Application 2023. Just use the contact me page. remember to share with your friends. They might need it.