Begin your academic journey in Canada. The Université de Montréal UdeM Scholarships for International Students at the Université de Montréal are currently available for International Students in 2023. Tuition-free scholarships are available through the Université de Montréal UdeM. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral study at UdeM. Scholarships from the Université de Montréal will be available for up to $27,300 per year.
About the Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023
The Université de Montréal was founded with the goal of providing higher education. Through the course of more than 135 years, it has become a body serving society as a whole. According to the Times Higher Education rating, the college has 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international institution of higher education. Every year, around 7,000 Canadian permanent residents attend UdeM. According to the Global University Employability Ranking, UdeM ranks 36 globally for the reputation of its graduates among employers.
Deadline: September 1, 2022 / February 1, 2023
Institution(s): Université de Montréal
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
Study in: Canada
- Applicants can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
- Depends on the degree program
Benefits of Université de Montréal UdeM Scholarships 2023
Université de Montréal Scholarships will offer the benefits below:
The only criteria for determining the size of the scholarship is the level of your academic record. The analytical results are organized into three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $5,999 every session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (two sessions worth 30 credits) or $2,859 each session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit.
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $1,000 every session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
- These sums are applied to annual tuition costs of $23,662. (30 credits).
A partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition costs generally paid to international students is offered to assist you in your graduate studies as a foreign student.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions = 45 credits) or $3,140 every session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This sum is applied to annual tuition costs of $27,300. (45 credits).
A full remission of the extra tuition fees ordinarily paid to international students is offered to assist you in your graduate studies as a foreign student.
This exemption bursary entitles you to the same tuition expenses as Québec graduate students.
- For the course of your studies, you will pay $19,339 every year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
- This amount is applied to the tuition costs of $24,300 per year (45 credits)
Eligibility for Université de Montréal UdeM Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, applicant must complete all of the following conditions below:
- All countries
- Must have a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a study program during their studies.
- Should not profit from another sort of tuition fee exemption through another policy or legislation. For instance, French and Belgian Francophone students already earn from this sort of exemption.
How to Apply for Université de Montréal UdeM Scholarships 2023
To apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships, please follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Apply for admission
Explore “Compass,” an interactive checklist that guides you through the needed phases, to get your application and admissions process off to a good start. Before finishing the application form, ensure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
Step 2 :Check your file and you may be offered admission.
You will get your “Student Centre” access codes a few days after submitting your admissions application. This is the site where you can monitor and examine your application as well as get your letter of acceptance.
Step 3: Accept the offer of admittance to initiate the assessment process.
There is no need for you to apply for an UdeM Exemption Scholarship. Fresh candidates’ files will be reviewed to determine if they are qualified and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
Step 4: Get the notice of award with the amount
After getting your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will quickly inform you, through email, of the worth of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
To inquire further about Université de Montréal Scholarships, please visit Official Website
Hope you found this article helpful. EmmanuelAchebe.com is here to answer your questions about the Université de Montréal UdeM Scholarships 2023. Just use the contact me page. remember to share with your friends. They might need it.