The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (GSB) offers a variety of scholarships to students who have been accepted into one of its graduate programs. These scholarships are intended to help students who have demonstrated exceptional academic and professional achievements, as well as those who are from underrepresented groups or from low-income backgrounds.
Here are some examples of scholarships offered by the UCT GSB:
- GSB Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have a strong academic record and have demonstrated leadership potential.
- GSB Diversity Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from underrepresented groups, such as women and people of color, to promote diversity in the GSB community.
- GSB Financial Aid Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from low-income backgrounds who are in need of financial assistance to complete their studies.
- GSB Development Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from developing countries who show outstanding academic achievement, leadership potential, and commitment to their communities.
- GSB Alumni Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who are alumni of the UCT GSB and are returning for a second degree.
Note: The scholarships offered by the UCT GSB may change over time, and for more information on the scholarships available and the application process, students should check the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business website or contact the school directly.
- About UCT
- UCT Application Status Portal 2023
- UCT Acceptance Letter
- UCT Key Dates and Deadlines 2023
- The University of Cape Town Admission Requirements 2023
- UCT Courses and Requirements
- UCT Late Application 2023 | How to Apply
- University of Cape Town Fees Structure 2023/2024
- List Of Courses Offered at the University of Cape Town
- UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Faculty of Medicine Application
UCT GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for scholarships offered by the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (GSB), students must typically meet certain criteria, including:
- Being accepted into one of the GSB’s graduate programs
- Having a strong academic record
- Demonstrating financial need (for some scholarships)
- Demonstrating leadership potential
- Being from an underrepresented group or from a developing country (for some scholarships)
- Being an alumnus of the UCT GSB and returning for a second degree (for some scholarships)
It’s worth noting that the specific eligibility criteria for each scholarship may vary, so students should check the GSB website or contact the school directly for more detailed information.
Additionally, you may need to submit some additional documents such as your CV, transcript, statement of purpose, recommendation letters, and or proof of English proficiency.
Overall, the eligibility criteria for UCT GSB scholarships are set to ensure that scholarships are awarded to the most deserving students who will benefit from the scholarship, as well as to promote diversity and inclusivity in the GSB community.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for scholarships at the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (GSB), students typically need to follow these steps:
- Review the list of available scholarships and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarships you wish to apply for.
- Gather all necessary documents, such as your CV, transcript, statement of purpose, recommendation letters and proof of English proficiency.
- Complete the scholarship application form, which can be found on the GSB website or through the student portal.
- Submit the application form along with any required supporting documents.
- Wait for a response from the GSB regarding the status of your scholarship application.
Note: The application process and the required documents may vary depending on the scholarship, so students should check the GSB website or contact the school directly for more detailed information.
It’s also important to take into consideration the deadlines for scholarship applications, as they are usually set well in advance of the start of the program and may be different for each scholarship.
Overall, the application process for scholarships at the UCT GSB is designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible, but students should allow sufficient time to complete the application and gather all necessary documents.