The University of Cape Town (UCT) offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across various faculties, including Commerce, Engineering & the Built Environment, Health Sciences, Humanities, Law, Science, and more. To be considered for admission to UCT, applicants must meet certain academic requirements, which vary depending on the course of study.
For undergraduate courses, applicants must have a National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent qualification, with an achievement level of 4 (50-59%) or better in the relevant subjects. They must also meet any additional subject requirements specific to the course they are applying for.
For postgraduate courses, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution, with a minimum of a 2nd class honors (upper division) or equivalent. Specific course requirements may vary depending on the program.
- About UCT
- UCT Application Status Portal 2023
- UCT Acceptance Letter
- UCT Key Dates and Deadlines 2023
- The University of Cape Town Admission Requirements 2023
- UCT Courses and Requirements
- UCT Late Application 2023 | How to Apply
- University of Cape Town Fees Structure 2023/2024
- List Of Courses Offered at the University of Cape Town
- UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Faculty of Medicine Application
LIST OF COURSES/PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN (UCT)
FACULTY OF COMMERCE