The International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary is now open for 2022/2023 candidates. The International Entrance Grant at the University of Calgary is a fully financed scholarship.
The University of Calgary International Entrance Grant, Canada, is offering this scholarship. Scholars from throughout the world are encouraged to apply.
This academic grant is open to undergraduate students.
Foreign students arriving in the first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program are awarded $60,000, $15,000 (renewable annually), and $10,000 (non-renewable).
About the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada 2022/2023
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious prize that acknowledges foreign scholars’ remarkable achievements when they begin their undergraduate studies. The University of Calgary provides scholars with high-quality educational information that prepares students for success in life, as well as research that tackles society’s most pressing issues.
This award is given each year to undergraduate overseas students who are commencing their first year of any undergraduate degree in the following autumn term and have met the university’s English Language Proficiency criteria.
Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary, provided recipients maintain a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous autumn and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition charge as a foreign academic student.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
According to the Bachelor’s program chosen.
Benefits of the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2022/2023
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship will give the following incentives to the recipient:
- International students attending their first year in any undergraduate degree program are eligible for $60,000, $15,000 (renewable yearly), and $10,000 (non-renewable).
- Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of study at the University of Calgary if recipients earn a GPA of 2.6/4 or above in a minimum of 24.00 units in the prior autumn and winter terms.
Eligibility for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2022/2023
To be eligible for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the conditions listed below:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- Academic merit: Normally, the student must have a GPA of at least 3.2/4.
- Working full-time Registration: enrolled in at least 9 units in both the Fall and Winter Terms of the award year.
- Monetary Need: This is determined by the information provided in the online rewards application.
Other factors that may be considered include, but are not limited to, extracurricular activities.
- Study Subject.
How to Apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: To Apply to your university’s undergraduate program:
- You may now begin your application. Create a UCalgary eID first.
- Use the application guide to assist you in completing your application.
- Submit your application and pay the application cost of $145.
- you will be notified in your Calgary Student Center about how and where to submit any needed documentation based on your application. More information may be found on the documents page.
Step 2: Follow these steps to apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Navigate to your Student Center via the myUofC portal.
- Click on the “My Financials” tab in your Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section and select the “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” button.
Please ensure that popups are enabled. If popups are disabled, the page will not load.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen, displaying any open or recently closed programs. Please keep the Application Available and Application Deadline dates in mind.
To know more about the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Hope you found this article helpful. EmmanuelAchebe.com is here to answer your questions about the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada 2022/2023. Just use the contact me page. remember to share with your friends. They might need it.