The TTU Raiderlink is available for all students of Texas Tech University. On this page, you will get all information required to access and use the Texas Tech University Student Portal Login. Kindly read through the post to find out more.
What is TTU Raiderlink
Raiderlink is a student-focused online campus space that includes campus announcements, class registration, links to various University services, local weather forecasts, financial services, grade results, TechMail, campus calendar, search engines, and much more.
All of these resources are useful when carrying out various online activities and roles as a Texas Tech University student.
Benefits of TTU Raiderlink
Whether on-campus or off-campus, students can effortlessly carry out various activities related to TTU with their Raiderlink space. Previously when there was no internet, people used to manually utilize services offered by Raiderlink. But now, one can virtually access their Raiderlink space online from their iOS or Android device in just a few clicks.
How do I Login to TTU Raiderlink?
After completing the application procedure through APPLY TEXAS and ticking all of the requirements in the list provided on the Social Work Program website for either the Advanced or Standard MSW Program, you will be notified by the MSW Program Director of the MSW Admissions Committee decision.
If the student is accepted into the program, they must follow the steps outlined below to access their Raiderlink account for TTU services.
How to login to TTU Raiderlink For Current TTU Students
- To access your Raiderlink account, first, navigate to texastech.edu in your web browser.
- Enter your ttu/eRaider username OR email address @ttu.edu OR ttuhsc/eRaider username
- Enter the password associated with your Account.
- To access your Raiderlink student space, click Sign In.
- Search for ‘Letter of Admission’ in the ‘Application Tab’ at the top.
- You will now be able to register for classes.
How to login to TTU Raiderlink For New Students
- Examine your inbox for an email from TTU Graduate School Admissions or email@example.com. If nothing is found,
- check your email’s Spam or Junk folder.
- The message will include an activation code as well as step-by-step instructions for creating and activating a Raiderlink account.
- The account may be activated overnight or within 30 minutes.
- You must log in to your Raiderlink account once it has been activated.
- Click on the ‘Application Tab’ at the top and look for the ‘Letter of Admision.pdf’ file.
- You will find a link to ‘Now What?’ in this Letter, which contains step-by-step instructions. Take the following steps.
If you have not received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 to 7 working days of receiving the MSW Program Director’s notification, please email email@example.com and provide identification information such as full name (as on application), Date of Birth, Program that is applied for, and request that another Activation Code be sent to you.
How to login to TTU Raiderlink For Former Students of TTU with Inactive Raiderlink Accounts
- Contact the IT Help Center at 806-742-4357 (HELP) or 877-484-3573 (toll-free).
- Request that your Raiderlink account is reactivated by calling the helpline.
- They may ask you to verify your identity, and you must respond to their questions.
- Once the Raiderlink account has been reactivated (about 30 minutes), log in and click on the ‘Application Tab’ displayed at the top.
- Look for the ‘Letter of Admission.pdf’ file, click on it, and look for the ‘Now What?’ link for more information.
How to Create an eRaider Account to use with TTU Raiderlink
To gain access to the Raiderlink account, you must first create an eRaider Account. An eRaider is similar to your TTU student electronic ID (Texas Tech University).
The login information consists of your username and password, which you must enter on the Raiderlink account Sign-In page to gain access.
The eRaider account allows you to access various services such as free software downloads, online tutoring, website creation, Raiderlink access, using the Internet, TechMail, checking emails, and much more.
With an eRaider account, you can gain unified access to all TTU services.
Now, how do you register for an eRaider account? You will need an activation code, which IT Help Central will send to you via email.
Check your email account for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org, which should be in the Inbox or Spam folder. If you haven’t received a message, follow the steps below.
How to retrieve your eRaider Username
- Go to https://eraider.ttu.edu and select Forgot Username.
- Fill out the identification information, such as your first name, last name, and birth date.
- Continue by clicking the button
- eRaider will ask you if you are a genuine TTC student and will verify this. Select a verification method, such as phone or email. Continue by clicking the button.
- You will receive the Code via your preferred method of verification. Erams@ttu.edu will be the sender.
Enter the Code that was sent to you and click Verify.
This procedure will generate your eRaider Username. The following step will be to activate eRaider.
How to Your Activate eRaider Account
- Using a web browser, navigate to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click the Activate Account button.
- Fill in the required information, such as Username, Date of Birth, and Activation Code.
- Examine the ‘Terms of Service and click the I Agree button. Select a password and click Continue.
- Account activity alerts and password resets would necessitate an alternate email address and a phone number. You must provide the same. And then click Continue.
- Choose your primary email address or a custom address type. Continue by clicking the button.
- After you have reviewed all of the information you have entered, click on Activate Account.
If everything is done correctly, the account will be created within 30 minutes. To access TTU services, sign in to your eRaider account.